Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Challenge # 322

Morning crafty friends!
 
It's Wednesday and time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 322
Anything Goes
 
This week image is from Cute As a Button. And let me tell you - these digis ARE cute as a button :) I do however have to say I struggled a little bit with this image. When it came to coloring the Shelties I was kind of "at a loss". I had pictures on my computer screen for color reference, etc. But for some reason, they just didn't quite turn out like I had imagined. But I keep digging and this I what I came up with.
 
I hope you like it!

Image: Shelties and Me
Paper: Authentique Paper Latest & Greatest
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: atyou Spica pen 12 Silver, Marvy Reminisce White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents, Spellbinders Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles Small 

Please make sure you stop by the rest of the DT and leave them some love. I'm sure they would love to hear from you. And as always - stop by our sponsor and see what they have in store for you!


 
Store
Blog
Prize - 2 single image from their store
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Michelle
 
Challenges:
Cute As A Button:  #32 Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment