Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Challenge #317

Hi crafty friends!
 
It's Wednesday - time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 317
Anything Goes
 
This week we all got to use Cute as a Button images. I wasn't really sure what/or how I wanted to use this card yet. So I kind of "didn't finish" it for the time being. We have a bathroom remodel project going on right now, and I think my mojo just got up and left with our old crappy tub...lol! Plus, 1 of my Copics was giving my and issue on the ladybug.
 
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the card!
 
 
 
Paper: Teresa Collins Fabrications Canvas
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Smooch Frost, Glossy Accents, Recollection Pearls
 
 
Don't forget to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT. I am sure they would love to hear from you. And as always - stop by our wonderful sponsor as well this week!!
 
 
 
 Store
Blog
Prize - 2 single image from their store
 
 
Glad you stopped by!!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment